Friday, August 28, 2009

SAN DIEGO!!

We went to San Diego this year with the Robinson clan and it was seriously amazing! Ryan was not able to go because of work which was kind of poopy but we still had so much fun and wish that he could have come! We got there late Thursday night and just crashed! Friday we went to Sea World and it was pretty amazing! The kids were so excited because they got to see free willy in real life! Ha ha! The boys loved the sharks they thought they were pretty cool! Little girl was loving the dolphins! That night we went to our cousins house and the kids went swimming, well they did until they thought they saw sharks! Ha ha:) Kailee's idea of swimming was sitting in the sink and she enjoyed every minute of it! The next three days were spent at the beach just relaxing it was amazing! My mom and dad rented a beach house so we never left the beach, we actually kind of had our own beach it was awesome! I totally reccommend it! I would like to thank mom and dad for the amazing trip and I am so grateful I have such an awesome family!!!

PICS FROM COUSIN BONNIE'S:)







PICS FROM SEA WORLD:)







PICS FROM THE BEACH:)






1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had an awesome vacation, I love Sea World! Your family is so cute! I love that picture of Kailee in the tub thing, she cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete