Thursday, August 6, 2009

MAY:

On mothers day we went to my aunt Lori's house and had family pictures and a barbaque it was so fun! Here are a few of the pictures!






Conner turned SEVEN on the 13th of May! I can not believe my little boy is already seven he is such an amazing kid! He is really twenty stuck in a seven year old body! ha ha:) You know I remember when I got pregnant with him thinking what in the world am I going to do there is no way I can raise this little baby I am still a baby myself but the second I held him I knew that this was the best thing that had ever happened to me! There is not one day that has went by I havent looked at him and been so thankful for everything he has done for me! He seriously is such an amazing example for everyone every single one of us learn something from everyday! He is a very smart, outgoing, intelligent, hard working, and athletic little boy he would do anything to make everyone happy! I LOVE him so much and I can truly say he is the best thing that ever happened to me!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNER!





Kailee was diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy and she is also allergic to eggs the poor little girl cant eat anything! I took her to the allergy doc because her skin is so terrible she has got way bad excema and she kept breaking out in hives so I finally decided to take her! The process is terrible she had to get like twenty pokes in her back with all the different foods and then they measure the welts that the different foods cause she had four really big welts three of them were the eggs and the other peanut! She measured at a 4.5 with the peanut 7 being deadly so it really is so so scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment