Friday, March 20, 2009

UPDATE!!

So I was getting my hair done the other night and my boys decided they wanted theirs done too! I think it turned out pretty darn cute! They think that they are pretty awesome!!




The man lost his first tooth! It was quite the experience he was sitting on his uncle Carl's lap and just pulled it right out! He was so proud as you can see! Haha!!




My Amazing little sis tried out for drill team for Juab and she did so well!! Her and her best friend both made the team! Congrats I hope you have so much fun and I can not wait to go to all the competitions!!





The boys have had five wrestling tournaments since the last post! They have done pretty good Chase is starting to get the hang of it and Conner well what can I say he LOVES it!! Here are a few pics!










3 comments:

  1. Hey looks like you have had so much fun cant wait to see ya on monday We are home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been up to a lot lately. Your kids are so cute, they look pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Hayley!! And I went to the Juab wrestles, and omg Ryan and I can't wait to put Rio in wrestling! They look so stinkin' cute in their little singlets out there pinning other little boys! Seriously, wrestling could never get out of our family blood! (And I hope not!) :)

    ReplyDelete