Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy ValentinesDay:o)


First off sorry about the corny picture but the only pictures Ryan and I have together are engagement type pics so sorry!!
Ryan was so so good to me on Valentines it started with me going and getting my hair done which I love so much and by the way I went way way blonde again! Then we took our kids to my moms and he took me to dinner and then shopping! I don't tell Ryan enough how much I appreciate him! I am so thankful for everything that he does for me and the kids, he is an amazing dad and a fantastic husband!! Thanks Ryan I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU so much!!

2 comments:

  1. You must be married to a different Ryan then I went to high school with cause I can't see anyone saying he does nice things for them...JUST KIDDING!!!! Love ya guys glad you had a great Valentines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how I came across your blog but I am glad that I did. Your family is so cute. It is good to see and hear that you are doing good. Where are you guys at and what have you been up to? This is Lindsey Stewart (Lundell). if you would like you can check out our blog at
    stewiecrewie.wordpress.com you can. :)

    ReplyDelete