Saturday, January 17, 2009

SOOO NICE!!


So this morning I woke up to the kids in the kitchen opening the fridge and slamming cupboards but I didn't really think anything of it because they are always eating! I was laying in bed for a little bit and then I heard Conner say "Chase what are you doing" so immediately I thought oh man what is he doing so I got out of bed and walked in the other room and there sat Chase and Kailee with a waffle covered in butter and tons and tons of syrup and they were just a chowin down! Chase looked up at me and said "what we were hungry" Needless to say he was just being a nice big brother!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! They really are so good to teeny! I am excited to see you guys on Thursday! LOve ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara-
    Welcome to the world of blogging!! Your family is so dang cute and Kailee is a mini you :)I can't believe how big they are all getting. Anyway, I am adding you as a link on my page so I can stay updated on your life! Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Your boys have always been so helpful. It reminds me of Conner and Chase eating the sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering when you were going to get a blog. It will be so nice to keep in touch with you, because even when we see each other we don't really get to catch up much. Your family is adorable! I can't beleive your boys and how big they are I haven't seen them forever. Kaylie is adorable I can't beleive she is already 2. We should really try to get our kids together one of these days, they would have so much fun. Anyways take care and I look forward to checking your blog out!

    ReplyDelete