Thursday, January 15, 2009

OUR PRECIOUS TEENY!!!







I had these vintage photos taken of Kailee and I had to share them because I think they are so darn cute!!!

On Wednesday January 14, 2009 we finally were able to get Kailee's teeth fixed and I was sooo nervous I was so afraid that she would freak out but suprisingly she did very well! She got to choose a movie, she chose Shrek that is one of her favorite things right now so that seemed to calm her a little bit and then they put the elephant nose on her then she was really relaxed she really didn't even budge when the dentist was looking in her mouth! Ryan and I both started getting a little tense because he was giving her the shot and we thought for sure she would be screaming but she just laid and watched the movie it really didn't even phase her, then she lost it when they started drilling but I don't blame her that is a scary noise for me so I am sure it is really scary for a two year old! The drilling lasted about five minutes and they were done and I cannot believe the difference in her she is so much happier she must of really been in a lot of pain!

2 comments:

  1. Kara, These picture of your little girl are so adorable! She is gorgous. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful of Teeny. They are so her...so girly.

    ReplyDelete